Sunday 13 January 2013

Deco & Catering Services.

Finally, after months of researching, booked mine yesterday @ Mega Wedding & Lifestyle Exhibition 2013. Anyway here are some of the service provider whom I fall in love with. I mean the deco ok? Hehe.


 1. Kasai Sayang
FB: http://www.facebook.com/kasaisayang?fref=ts
Email: kasaisayang@gmail.com

- Love their decoration. Very nice & they can even customised on our theme and colours.


 2. DaunDco & Weddings
FB: http://www.facebook.com/daundco?fref=ts

- I really love their chairs and also the square table.
- Very unique!


 3. ISs Weddingdesigns
FB: http://www.facebook.com/ISsweddingdesigns?ref=ts&fref=ts

- This is soo nice. Really love their tiffany blue deco.


4. Jentayu Gallery
FB: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jentayu-Gallery/113964091959673?fref=ts
Email: jentayu.gallery@gmail.com

- Fall in love with this! Service is good and they reply emails super fast.
- For those who like grand weddings, this is for you.



5. Cahaya Nanie Wedding Services
FB: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cahaya-Nanie-Wedding-Services/118613911508558?fref=ts

-One of a kind. A fairytale one w carriage.
-Very unique & for all the princesses :)

I have to tell you that I was one of the happiest girl yesterday after paying the deposit and stuff. Couldn't keep myself from smiling on my night shift. Hehehe;) Anyway I feel really2 lega at least I have start booking. Anyway now, deco is settle. Now, I can decide on the catering. I really have no clue with this cos I jarang go for wedding & for me I tak cerewet tapi tahu kan, parents a bit particular on this especially my mom. She really wanted Doulath Catering as she went to her friend's daughter wedding and fall in love with the food. But on the other hand, my fiance mom thinks otherwise. Hmmm.

Review on Doulath Catering at btb forum is also good and when my mom called up to enquire, my mom really like how Ms Subaidah explaination on the package and price etc. She quoted $10 500 for 1000 paxs which for me is not that bad. So most probably I will go for this or Farah Diana Catering, which my friend recommend. I only have this two in my mind for the catering. Anyway their contacts and details are as below:

1. Doulath Catering.
Website:  http://www.doulath.com/pages/services
Contact:  Subaidah @ 9062 7742

2. Farah Diana Catering & Wedding Services
FB:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Farah-Diana-Catering-Wedding-Services/198380823528577?fref=ts
Contact:  Diana 91079792,Farah 81895787,Ayu 81510581
Email:  fd_diana2000@yahoo.com

Hoping to settle this by March. In Sya Allah.

3 comments:

  1. Great post. Thanks for giving such a valuable information. All Pictures are awesome. Its being good catering & wedding service I have ever seen. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!

    I randomly stumbled upon your blog. It's been some time since this was posted so I'm not sure if you've made your decision for catering. But I'm taking Doulath for my wedding this year! I haven't seen many btbs taking Doulath since I started researching so it's cool to read that you're considering them as well. ;) Doulath has been around for quite awhile, even my uncles engaged them for their wedding more than 15 years ago. I like their service. Personally I have not tasted their food, only my parents have but it's reassuring that your mum likes it. Hehe. Oh wells, I'm rambling..

    Good luck with planning your wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi..may i knw how much u were quoted for the princess carriage dais by Cahaya Nani? email me at lovefiea@live.com.sg

    ReplyDelete